Looking back at your preliminary task, what do you feel you have learnt in the progression from it to the full product?
I believe what was successful about my preliminary task was my research and planning for my title sequence; knowing exactly what I want to produce along with having intertextuality references strengthened my confidence for my final piece. Going out of the norm of a thriller genre, I did challenge my comforts especially as i'm a new media student; luckily my research, again, did reinforce my confidence. Post-production was very successful for me as I am very familiar with computers, not so Final Cut Pro but I got the hang of it within two lessons, I was able to convey my ideas into the software and achieve exactly what I wanted. I am very proud of my cinematography which was prioritised by me in my planning.
What I believe wasn't so successful and what I can improve on next time round is organisation, especially whilst filming, I didn't try a variety of shots because I knew exactly what I wanted but there isn't nothing wrong with improving creativity. Although, I did see my organisation skills were slacking during production and I was able to change this; I wrote check-lists, agendas, got reassurance from my teachers beforehand and stayed behind school.