Sunday 15 February 2015

Soundtrack ideas

I gathered what soundtrack, because in my feedback I got told to work on it. I wanted for my title sequence, however, I have been told I am not allowed to use copyrighted music.

Consequently, I am currently trying to find a perfect soundtrack that will be most suitable for my title sequence. Although, in my animatic, I will use the song I desired so in the mean time I can spend longer with searching:

I chose this song due to the atmospheric and textual tone throughout the song. Although it's only 2 minutes long I believe it's almost perfect to my title sequence. In an ideal world where copyright laws weren't an issue, this would be my go-to song. I think a song similar to this will suffice because I don't want no vocals removing the attention from the visuals. However, I do want the audio to compliment the visual aesthetic that I will produce. Having an instrumental and atmospheric audio leaves the whole concept questionable and open into interpretation. Having no dialogue and lyrics, I will want the audience to interpret my title sequence concept and fit it into their own experiences and personal life. So in the mean time, I will be spending a lot of time scouring the internet for the most suitable song for my title sequence.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog