Saturday 7 February 2015

First Draft



This is my first draft for my film, "Fixated" or "Livingstone" I still haven't decided on a title just yet. The first draft is terrible, spaced out and contains no soundtrack as it's my first time using Final Cut Pro and i'm also working alone.




Throughout, my positive feedback where my cinematography, framing and setting. They went into further detail verbally, stating my "Setting  and colours matched my genre" and that my "framing" was excellent. However, my not-so-good feedback that I need improve on it making my narrative more vivid, also that there's no soundtrack or credits.

I am currently struggling to find a soundtrack at the moment, especially one that's copyrighted. I really want an upbeat dreamy song as I believe it will make the genre seem more clearer. People didn't understand the genre as the shots were all scattered and did not make sense, I will be working on this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog