Wednesday 18 February 2015

Further planning for "Fixated"

I started filming on January 30th, this is where I produced mock-up shots. I wanted it to be very amateur/handheld so I didn't use a tripod; however, after watching back the shots I realised this wasn't for me. I wanted it to be shot properly and steady. On my re-shoot, which I am planning to do during the half-term. I've thought of a production Schedule: 
  • Monday: - Plan exactly the settings I would like to shoot, by googling how to get there, researching facts about it to see whether it's most suited for my movie. Look at many places that have a run-down environment. 

Ensuring I remember all items.
  • Tuesday: Morning - Prepare for the shoot, ensure both camera batteries are fully charged. Tripod and camera is packed in a bag, safely. Storyboard and production brief is also packed to stay related to it.  Midday - Go out and shoot, until around 4 o'clock I will see whether the shots that I need to have a day-time setting is perfected, if not I will still have time to redo it. Taking many shots, in not just one setting to maximise the variety of work i'm able to work with. 
  • Wednesday: Morning - see what shots will need redoing, and go up London to reshoot. Also to try different camera angles. 
  • Thursday: A week ahead, I have asked if my actor will be free on these dates, unfortunately she isn't on Thursday. So in the meantime, I will shoot the shots that doesn't need an actor. Such as scenic shots of the city's skyline as well as trains. 
  • Friday: This will be my last shooting date of the half term as my actor is busy for the weekend. Finally, after looking after the weeks shoot I will see what looks the best and what doesn't. Sorting them into files as I do not want to delete the not-so good shots. 
I will want all my filming to be completed by Saturday as I will want to have as much time with post-production.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog